Whether your office handles 10 cases or a 100,000, the task of information and communication management, and billing amount to no small task. Domain Computer Services has specialized in providing all encompassing IT solutions for law firms for over 15 years. We can help you in grasping the benefits of the technology available in this exciting information age and customizing the latest computer solutions to meet your office's needs.
We understand that different law offices desire varying levels of dependence on computer systems, so we provide a range of networked systems from the most basic to the most advanced. At one end of the spectrum, we offer a simple network just for sharing purposes and on the other end, you can have a completely automated legal office where every instance of communication and information leaves an electronic fingerprint.
We also offer software packages that provide your office with a centralized system to manage all the work done on cases. There is no more guesswork, and little room for error. No more sifting through cumbersome case files to find past pleadings or correspondence, no more jumping from computer to computer to find the most recent work on a case. Everything can be securely automated and monitored using a few simple but powerful tools.
- Streamline your list of statutes of limitations and benefit from ticklers, searchable date lists and visual calendars for full visibility on future dates
- Attach inter-office and outside emails to cases to form a log of electronic communication that all staff can review.
- Maintain continuously updated Counsel lists specific to individual cases
- Prevent losing track of billable hours by billing directly from your calendar or enter timeslips and expenses as you work.
- Automatic monitoring of deadlines associated with any type of pleading, i.e. Answer to Complaints, Notices to Produce, Subpoenas, etc.
- Continuous link between cases and the documents that have been created relating to them
- Exchange information on your office network seamless with your PDA or Smartphone
Even if you already have a system in place we can advise you on ways to improve it or extend its capabilities. Besides the above networking packages, we also offer a variety of additional services including Managed Service and IT support plans, Server Backup Solutions, Remote Access, Software Training, Communication and Internet Solutions. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation office IT evaluation and consultation.